445 Tremblay Street
Bathurst, NB, E2A 2K1
- Centrally located in Bathurst with various amenities.
- Near Squire Green Golf Club and Bathurst Harbour.
- Spacious main floor with family room, living room, kitchen, and dining room.
- Scenic views of Bathurst Harbour from living room and primary bedroom.
- Less than 5-min drive to shopping and entertainment.
- Second floor has 4 bedrooms, a bath with jetted tub and heated ceramic flooring.
- Close to schools and within walking distance to downtown.
- Exterior features mature trees, landscaping, vinyl siding, and PVC windows.
2604 Rough Waters
Bathurst, NB, E2A 4K6
- Move-in ready home with a country feel in the city.
- Master bedroom offers ample closet space.
- New tub/shower insert and deck railings added in August 2023.
- Located in Rough Waters, 5 minutes from Downtown Bathurst.
- Recent renovations include new vinyl siding and pvc windows.
- Property includes a cement slab for potential garage or hot tub.
- Features a large living room with wrap around windows.
- New flooring, skirting, trims and moldings installed in 2021.
667-677 Appleby St
Bathurst, NB, E2A 3L5
- Ideal location within walking distance to amenities.
- Also offers 2 x 1 bedroom apartments at lower level.
- Updates include new siding, roofing and back decks.
- Solid rental income with long term tenants.
- Each unit has its own entrance and power meter.
- 60% plumbing updated to PEX, new heaters and flooring.
- Features 2 spacious, 3 bedroom apartments.
- Nicely finished with ceramic and floating floors.
1855 Gowan Brae
Bathurst, NB, E2A 4X5
- Located in a desirable area of Bathurst.
- Minutes away from shopping and downtown.
- Lower level has a walk-out to the backyard.
- Backyard features a beautiful man-made lake.
- Home built in 2001 and well-maintained.
- Quiet neighborhood with executive homes.
- Close to a top 18 hole golf course.
- Open concept main floor with hardwood floors.
1895 Gowan Brae Dr
Bathurst, NB, E2A 4X5
- Located in a sought-after neighborhood near Gowan Brae Golf Course.
- Features two spacious bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms.
- Includes a spacious gazebo and double-garage on-site.
- 5 minutes away from the regional hospital, beach, and downtown area.
- Interior boasts a contemporary design with an open-concept layout.
- Stunning water view and expansive deck for relaxation or entertaining.
- Offers a tranquil waterfront view and accessibility to essential amenities.
- Radiant heated floors are offered throughout the home.
745 Bridge Street
Bathurst, NB, E2A 1W9
- Property offers income potential.
- Detached garage with concrete floor.
- Basement converted to a 1-bedroom apartment.
- Located close to amenities.
- Main floor is a 1-bedroom apartment with a sunroom.
- House and garage shingles replaced in 2022.
- Features a beautiful, fenced yard.
- Upper level can be converted into 2 or 3 bedrooms.
1560 Riverbank Drive
Bathurst, NB, E2A 4T9
- Located in a prime residential location
- Bathroom features ceramic and glass shower and granite vanity
- Backyard offers privacy with a huge deck
- Walking distance to the hospital and all amenities
- 2 nice size bedrooms in the basement area
- Includes a detached garage
- Offers 2 large bedrooms on the main level
- Huge family room, half-bath & laundry room in the basement
Bathurst, NB, E2A 3B4
- Ideally located near downtown, shopping, hospital, and pharmacies.
- Fully fenced backyard with an insulated and wired 11x17 shed.
- Interior boasts hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, and a 200 amp panel.
- Situated in a beautiful cul de sac with a view of the Bay of Chaleur.
- Windows are all PVC and roof was redone approximately 6 years ago.
- Equipped with a forced air heating system and a fully finished basement.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with lots of historical charm.
- Features a good sized back deck.
1515 Bridge Street
Bathurst, NB, E2A 5W7
- Located minutes from all amenities.
- Each side of the house has its own entrance.
- Has a nice backyard and two sheds.
- Perfect for a family with possible in-law residence.
- Each side of the house has its own deck, kitchen, bathroom, and living area.
- Schedule a showing to see this beautiful property.
- Can be easily converted into a duplex.
- Features two heat pumps, one on each side of the house.
Bathurst, NB, E2A 1H8
- Located in the heart of Bathurst.
- Living room and bathroom with washer and dryer on the main floor.
- 3rd room needs a new window.
- Close to amenities like schools, shops, and more.
- Second floor offers 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom.
- House is full of character.
- Features a kitchen and dining room on the main floor.
- Potential office space available in the 3rd room.
1975 Brideau Avenue
Bathurst, NB, E2A 2H1
- Well maintained three bedroom home in Brideau Subdivision.
- Basement has a large family room and 2 piece bath.
- Outside features a large deck and two storage sheds.
- Features updated kitchen and living room with mini split heat pump.
- Laundry room and large storage room in the basement.
- Well landscaped lot with a single paved driveway.
- Includes a 4 piece bath on the main floor.
- Storage room can be used as a guest bedroom.
284 York St
Bathurst, NB, E2A 1H1
- Prime location in the heart of Bathurst.
- Nearby New Brunswick Community College.
- Opportunity for a solid investment.
- Close to beach and vibrant Bay de Chaleur.
- Well-maintained, turn-key condition property.
- High demand, won't stay on market long.
- Convenient access to essential amenities.
- Long-term, happy tenants in place.
Popular Streets in Bathurst, NB