362 Route 380
Denmark, NB, E7G 2Z4
11 days on market
- Picturesque farmhouse on a 1.5-acre lot.
- Unique charm and character with wood trim and hardwood floors.
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Offers 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
- Open kitchen, dining, and living layout.
- Includes a paved driveway and oversized triple car garage.
- Nestled amidst breathtaking mountain views.
- Natural light floods the home through big windows.
114 Lebel Road
Denmark, NB, E7G 2A2
22 days on market
- Cozy 3 bedroom 1 bath home on Lebel Rd.
- Offers opportunity for personal touch.
- Suitable for those looking to downsize.
- Short drive to neighboring Plaster Rock.
- Priced to sell, perfect for affordable living.
- Potential as an investment property.
- Sits on approx. 1 acre lot with countryside views.
- Ideal for first time home buyers.
3418 Route 108
Denmark, NB, E7G 2V5
78 days on market
- Charming 3 bedroom bungalow on 4.5 acre property.
- Spacious eat-in kitchen is the heart of the home.
- Unfinished basement holds potential for additional rooms.
- Features an oversized 36 x 44 heated detached double garage.
- Generously sized formal dining room with built-in cabinetry.
- Beautifully landscaped with stunning mountain views.
- Includes a large loft and separate storage building.
- Large primary bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite.
11 Foley Brook Road
Denmark, NB, E7G 1N7
102 days on market
- Charming property in New Denmark on 0.71 acre land.
- Includes a two bedroom rental unit.
- Perfect for those needing to commute or run errands.
- Offers flexible living arrangement or income property.
- Rental unit provides comfortable living space.
- Ideal as a family home with additional rental income.
- Features three spacious bedrooms in the bungalow.
- Ideally located with access to Plaster Rock and Grand Falls.
2 King Kristian Rd
Denmark, NB, E7G 1W6
193 days on market
- 8,674 sq.m. lot with mountain views
- Open-concept layout with modern kitchen
- Manicured exterior & entertaining space
- Meticulously maintained bungalow
- Spacious bathroom with laundry area
- Storage building for recreational vehicles
- Large detached garages & workshops
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
35 Francoeur Hill Road
Denmark, NB, E7G 1R6
225 days on market
- Nestled on 20 acres of land, close to downtown Grand Falls.
- Potential for a 2nd bedroom or office on the main level.
- Property boasts mature trees and fruit trees.
- New roof installed in 2023.
- Partially finished basement with 2 extra rooms.
- Offers privacy, tranquility, and a detached garage.
- Main level features 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath, and living areas.
- Basement includes storage area and extra living space.
56 Foley Brook Road
Denmark, NB, E7G 1P5
225 days on market
- Historic Valhalla Restaurant is up for sale.
- Can accommodate 80 guests.
- Insulation, air conditioning, septic have been upgraded.
- Property includes a 3-bedroom apartment.
- Has undergone $80,000 kitchen renovations.
- Apartment is under construction.
- Sits on a 3.81-acre land.
- Equipment worth $25,000 has been upgraded.